Friday, December 17, 2010

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL


May God's presence shine upon you this Christmas and bless you throughout the New Year

"All went to their own towns to be registered. Joseph
also went from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to
Judea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, because
he was descended from the house and family of David.
He went to be registered with Mary, to whom he was
engaged and who was expecting a child. While they
were there the time came for her to deliver her child.
And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped
him in bands of cloth, and laid him in a manger,
because there was no place for them in the inn.
(Luke 2:3-7)


To all of you faithful readers of this blog and others, I wish you a blessed and holy Christmas. I will definitely be remembering you in prayer and also in my Christmas Masses. I encourage you especially to take time to go to Mass on this special holy day and try to spend some little time at least in reflecting on that great mystery of God becoming man. St. John tells us: "that God so loved the world that he sent his only Son..."

Without Jesus Christ there is no salvation.

And thank you to each of you who read this blog and who are such good friends. May God bless you and grant you many blessings on this feast and throughout the New Year, 2011,

In the love of Christ,
Fr. Kenneth Reichert, O.S.B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fr. Kenneth,

I wish you a Blessed and Holy Christmas as well. Thank you so very much for remembering me in your prayers now and in the future.

I enjoy so much reading your blog, even if I don't comment as often as I should.

May God Richly bless you,
Bill Hamilton