Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back in monastery

Thought I would let you know that just today I moved back into the monastery from our infirmary. I am doing well. Still a little sore from the surgery but seem to be recovering according to plan. I go to some of the prayer now with the monks but sit most of the time. Have been going to Mass and then lunch and then to vespers and supper with the community. Thank you to all of you who sent cards and messages and especially who kept me in prayer.
I am attaching a picture just taken yesterday, Tuesday, May 29, so you can see I am not looking too much worse for the surgery. The surgeon who did my surgery from North Kansas City Hospital certainly seems to know what he is doing. I admire doctors who can do so much with the human body and bring us through in good shape.

No comments: